Friday, March 18, 2011

That girl at the coffee shop....

So my most recent shoot was done a couple weeks ago here in Hillsboro/Aloha at "The Original Coffee Break" coffee shop with Ben Park of Phoenix Photography. First off, serious props to the coffee shop for letting us camp there for a couple hours and take some photos, and their coffee was SO tasty! Second, this was a very interesting shoot as Ben contacted me several months ago wondering how he could get into the world of photography. I was his online mentor for a while, gave him my advice and encouraged him to create a MM account and network as I had. He is friends with a girl I went to HS with and he had seen some of my work through her. I was all to happy to let him know about industry terms and offer that "foot in the door" he needed.

As hes still very new to the world of model photography, rather than landscapes, I offered myself for some portfolio building. It was such a relaxing shoot and the whole thing just felt very "me" I see great things in this photographers future as he is so ambitious and has such great ideas! We already have future concept shoots planned. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment