Friday, March 18, 2011

An Emotional Evening

So another concept I have worked with Dawn of Pink Dawn Photography was a very unique one. She wanted to go for a "rainy night in Portland/stood up date" glamor style shoot. Evening gown, accessories and night on the town makeup. Her set up was really unique and fun. She put up a plexi glass sheet in front of me and used a spray bottle to create a raindrop effect in front of me as I posed behind the glass. Again Qui did my makeup in a much more dramatic fashion. This shoot was really interesting as I could see my reflection in the plexi glass more than I could see the camera, In some of the shots it totally creates a "I'm lost in my own expression" look. Very fun. *all images expand when you click them*

 Couple of head shots to begin

 These two (above and below) had Portland Scenes Photo shopped in for a more artistic complete look

1 comment:

  1. An Emotional Evening: These are my absolute favorite photos of you. Incredibly gorgeous, artistic and vibrant. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete