Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pimps and Hoes

Last night I helped throw my friend Michael a surprise party. He always talks about how he 'gets forgotten' every year so a few of his friends and I decided to end that this year. Michael has owned a purple velvet suit for YEARS and we refer to it as the pimp suit, he even has a cane he sports with it. So we felt it fitting to throw a costume "Pimps and Hoes" surprise birthday party. Here's some of the crazyness I helped make happen.
 Yes, I did in fact apply zebra print to Davids collar and shirt cuffs. So tacky, so perfect!

Purple chocolate cake, on a zebra rug with fake money, rubies, diamonds and a hand cut blingy $ sign. One of the coolest cakes Ive ever made/styled.

 My handsome Pimp Hubby and me, We decided I was a stripper and my stripper name was Violent Violet. (note my face is all red due to makeup reaction from earlier in the day *rolls eyes*)

No comments:

Post a Comment